Before her death, the countess Giuditta de Claricini, instituted the Fondazione de Claricini-Dornpacher (De Claricini-Dornpacher Foundation) for the administration of all of her goods and for the maintenance of the villa of the same name, nowadays considered to be one of the most typical Venetian villas in eastern Friuli.
The whole building complex, datable to approximately 1650, includes a manor house, a main courtyard in front of the main façade and a court on the right side, the same side on which the open barn and connected agricultural buildings are found.
The most substantial part of the whole collection is, without a doubt, the collection of paintings, in addition to all of the original furniture. The villa preserves a precious private archive and a rich library.
The doors of the central hall on the first floor, in the interior of the villa, are enchanting, ornate with hunting scenes and rustic motifs datable to the second half of the eighteenth century.At the back, south of the building, one can admire a traditional Italian style garden built at the beginning of the twentieth century, with a central stone pavement which divides symmetrically green areas, lemon vases, fountains and statues